Open as PDF
About MobileHub™ Link
Connect a separately sold junction box and a portable telephone
(available from Nokia) to control the incoming and outgoing calls of
the portable telephone.
Even with hands-free operation, a driver can be distracted during
telephone operation or receiving a call. For the sake of safety,
drivers are requested to refrain from operating the telephone while
For the sake of safety, only incoming calls and Speed-Dial
outgoing calls can be operated.
• If a portable telephone is connected, its address book, incoming
and outgoing history are downloaded to the junction box.
• Please refer to the instruction manual of the junction box.
Telephone Mode ON/OFF
Press and hold BAND/TEL. for at least 2 seconds
to turn on the Telephone mode.
To turn off, press BAND/TEL.
See relevant pages for each item.
• When a portable telephone is not connected, press and hold
BAND/TEL. for at least 2 seconds. “NO PHONE” is displayed for
about 2 seconds, then the mode returns to the original source
• When the portable telephone is taken off the junction box during an
incoming or outgoing call, or during a hands-free call, the call will
be treated as an ordinary one by the portable telephone.
• When there is an incoming call while the power of CDA-9815RB/
CDA-9813R/CDA-9812RX/CDA-9811R is off, the power of CDA-
9815RB/CDA-9813R/CDA-9812RX/CDA-9811R will turn on
automatically for a hands-free call.
• Even if the power of the portable telephone is off, when CDA-
9815RB/CDA-9813R/CDA-9812RX/CDA-9811R is set to Telephone
mode, the power of the portable telephone will be turned on.
• Even if the ACC power of the vehicle is turned off (even if the
engine is stopped) during a hands-free call, the call is not
disconnected, and an ordinary call by the portable telephone is
• If there is an incoming call during operation (except an outgoing
call or talking), operation mode will end and switch to the
incoming or talking mode.
(1 through 6)
• An outgoing call from a portable telephone is also possible.
However, you cannot perform different operations at the same time
from a portable telephone and CDA-9815RB/CDA-9813R/CDA-
9812RX/CDA-9811R as malfunction can result.
• With a junction box connected outgoing, incoming, and sending
history will also be recorded in the portable telephone.
• While telephoning, defeat is set to ON. When the call has finished,
the unit returns to your previous setting.
• The telephone volume can be adjusted on the CDA-9815RB/CDA-
9813R/CDA-9812RX/CDA-9811R. The volume you set during the
call is memorized, and is automatically applied again on the next
• While telephoning or receiving incoming calls, press TITLE to
show the Network Operator display for 5 seconds.
Press :/J to receive an incoming call.
Press BAND/TEL. to finish a call.
Telephone mode will end and return to the original source
• When the Automatic Calling mode is on, you can talk after 3
seconds of receiving the incoming call.
• The incoming call can be switched to Automatic Calling or Manual
1 Press and hold F/SETUP for at least 3 seconds.
2 Select the Telephone mode by pressing g or f.
3 Press BAND/TEL. to change to AUTO or MANUAL
4 Press F/SETUP to return to normal mode.
• Press BAND/TEL. during an incoming call to disconnect it.