Open as PDF
Switching the screen size
Even when the screen size is changed, the display may remain the same depending on the input signal.
WIDE Displays image so it lls the entire screen.
Displays image so it lls the screen without changing the aspect ratio of the input
Dot by Dot
Displays the dots of the input signals as the corresponding dots on the screen.
CUSTOM Displays the image at the size set with CUSTOM ZOOM in the SCREEN menu.
• Using this monitor’s screen-size switching or dual-screen display functions to compress or expand the screen for commercial
or public viewing in establishments like cafes or hotels may infringe on the rights of the creators, as protected by Copyright
Law, so please be careful.
• When “Enlarge” is set, the screen size is xed to WIDE mode.
• When dual-screen display is selected, the screen size cannot be set to Dot by Dot or CUSTOM.
• The appearance of the original video may change if you select a screen size with a different aspect ratio than the original
image (e.g. TV broadcast or video input from external equipment).
• When an ordinary non-wide image (4:3) is viewed with the whole screen using the screen-size switching function of this
monitor, the edge of the image may be lost or appear distorted. If you wish to respect the creator’s intentions, set the screen
size to NORMAL.
• When playing commercial software, parts of the image (like subtitles) may be cropped. In this case select the optimal screen
size using the screen-size switching function of this monitor. With some software, there may be noise or distortion at the
edges of the screen. This is due to the characteristics of the software, and is not a malfunction.
• Depending on the original image size, black bands may remain at the edges of the screen.