Open as PDF
I. Route pre-installed antenna lead to mounting plate for connection to radio later in installation.
2. Locate the two wire (Red and Black) harness and the single Green/White stripe harness in this kit.
3. Connect the Black wire to vehicle ground using the crimp-on ring terminal and screw included.
4. Splice the Red wire to any + 12 volt accessory wire in the cab using the quick splice included.
5. Splice the Green /White stripe wire to any + 12 volt battery source in the cab using the quick splice connector included.
6. Route all three wires to the radio mounting plate for later connection.
FIG. 5 CAB WIRNG
RED TD + 12 VOLT ACC.
TO +'12 VOLT BATTER~
(ONLY ON CE1 00/200/300)
RADIO MOUNTING PLATE
I. Connect 2-pin Red/Black plug to mating 2-pin plug.
2. Connect Green/ White wire to mating Green/White wire.
FIG. 6 HOUSING WIRING
ONLY ON CE10012001300
REAR OF HOUSING