Open as PDF
• Do not install in the below locations;
(Unstable location, In a location that interferes
with driving, In a location that gets wet, In a dusty
location, In a place that gets hot, In a place that gets
direct sunlight, In a location that gets hit by hot air)
• Do not install the unit under the carpet. Otherwise
heat build-up occurs and the unit may be damaged.
• Install this unit in a location which allows heat to
Once installed, do not place any object on top of the
• The surface temperature of the amplifier will become
hot during use. Install the amplifier in a place
where people, resins, and other substances that are
sensitive to heat will not come into contact with it.
• This unit has cooling fan to decrease the internal
temperature. Do not mount the unit in a place where
the cooling fan and ducts of the unit are blocked.
Blocking these openings will inhibit the cooling of
the internal temperature and result in malfunction.
• When making a hole under a seat, inside the trunk,
or somewhere else in the vehicle, check that there
is nothing hazardous on the opposite side such as a
gasoline tank, brake pipe, or wiring harness, and be
careful not to cause scratches or other damage.
• Do not install near the dashboard, rear tray, or air bag
• The installation to the vehicle should securely fasten
the unit to a place in which it will not obstruct
driving. If the unit comes off due to a shock and hits
a person or safety part, it may cause injury or an
• After installing the unit, check to make sure that
electrical equipment such as the brake lamps,
turn signal lamps and windshield wipers operate
Installation board, etc.
(thickness : 15 mm or more)
(ø4 × 16 mm)
(ø4 × 16 mm)
Speaker level input