Open as PDF
Section 4: LSR305 and LSR308 Powered Studio Monitors
1. HIGH FREQUENCY TRANSDUCER (Tweeter) – Reproduces high frequency signals.
2. WAVEGUIDE – The specially designed Image Control Waveguide enhances imaging and
optimizes the blend of direct and reected sound in the room, ensuring neutral sound
at the mix position.
3. POWER INDICATOR - Illuminates when power is connected and the POWER SWITCH is set to ON.
Note after setting the power switch to ON, there is a short delay prior to illumination of the LED.
4. LOW FREQUENCY TRANSDUCER (Woofer) – Reproduces low frequency content of the input signal.
5. DUST DOME - Protects the inner circuit of the woofer. This self-repairing dust dome is resistant to
dents caused by ngers and objects.
6. LOW FREQUENCY PORT – The patented Slip Stream
Port works in conjunction with the low
frequency transducer to provide accurate low frequency performance.
7. INPUT PANEL – Includes input connectors, power connector and user controls.
9. PADS - Pads supplied with each monitor are user-installed.
Front View Back View