Open as PDF
6. RIGHT and LEFT XLR INPUTS
7. RIGHT and LEFT 6mm (1/4")
8. RIGHT and LEFT XLR OUTPUTS
9. INPUT SENSITIVITY switch – Set this switch to the +4 dBu setting when connecting professional equipment
and sources with very high output. NOTE: When the LSR310S is used in a system with LSR305 and LSR308,
set the INPUT SENSITIVITY switch on the LSR305 or LSR308 to the -10dBV setting regardless of the LSR310S
input sensitivity switch setting.
10. VOLUME CONTROL – Use this control to balance the volume of the subwoofer with the volume of the
speakers in the system.
11. CROSSOVER FREQUENCY – Three settings are provided: 80 Hz, XLF and External - The 80 Hz setting
is recommended for use with the LSR305, LSR308 and any studio monitors. The External setting allows use of
an outboard crossover. Select the XLF Extended Low Frequency setting to activate a circuit that emulates the
bass tuning commonly applied to playback systems in club environment.
12. POLARITY – Enables optional 180 degree reversal of the subwoofer output to optimize the blend of the
subwoofer with the main speakers according to relative positions of speakers and the listening position in the
room. Select the setting that produces the greatest amount of bass when heard at the listening position.
13. POWER RECEPTACLE – Connection for the power cord.
14. POWER SWITCH – Activates power for the subwoofer.
Connect signal sources to either the XLR or 6 mm (¼") INPUT CONNECTORS. Connect a single signal source to
the speaker using either the XLR INPUT CONNECTORs, OR the 6 mm (¼") TRS INPUT CONNECTORs. Do not
connect multiple signal sources to the XLR and 6 mm (1/4”) input connectors simultaneously. When using the
LSR310S in a Surround Sound System – if the LSR310S Subwoofer is being used to reproduce the .1 LFE channel
in a surround sound system, connect the .1 LFE signal to either the LEFT or RIGHT input of the subwoofer.