Open as PDF
Power/Source Select button : [SRC]
Turns on the power.
When the power is on, the source switches between
Tuner (“TUNER”) , CD (“CD”) , Auxiliary input (“AUX”),
and Standby (“STANDBY”) each time this button is
Press at least 1 second to turn o the power.
• When an optional accessory is connected, the source name
for each device appears (KDC-MP242 only).
Volume control : [AUD] knob
Turn the knob to adjust the volume.
Faceplate release : Release
Releases the faceplate lock so that it can be removed.
Refer to the following diagram when reattaching the
• The faceplate is a precision piece of equipment and can be
damaged by shocks or jolts.
• Keep the faceplate in its faceplate case while detached.
• Do not place the faceplate (and the faceplate case) in areas
exposed to direct sunlight, excessive heat or humidity. Also
avoid places with too much dust or the possibility of water
• To prevent deterioration, do not touch the terminals of the
unit or faceplate with your fingers.
Connect a portable audio device with mini-plug cable
• Use the mini-plug cable which is stereo type and does not
have any resistance.
Muting volume upon reception of phone call
When there is a call, “CALL” is displayed and the audio
system is paused.
When the call ends, “CALL” disappears and the audio
system comes back on.
The audio system comes back on when [SRC] is
pressed during a call.
Subwoofer output : [AM–]
Switches between ON (“SW ON”) and OFF (“SW OFF”)
each time this button is pressed for at least 2 seconds.
Switching display : [DISP]
Changing the information displayed. Refer to page 6
for the details of the display setting.
[DISP]