Open as PDF
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Protect the power cord from being walked on
or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience
receptacles, and the point where they exit
from the apparatus.
Only use attachments/accessories specified
by the manufacturer.
Use only with a cart, stand, tripod, bracket,
or table specified by the manufacturer, or
sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used,
use caution when moving the cart/apparatus
combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms
or when unused for long periods of time.
Refer all servicing to qualified service
personnel. Servicing is required when the
apparatus has been damaged in any way, such
as power-supply cord or plug is damaged,
liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen
into the apparatus, the apparatus has been
exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate
normally, or has been dropped.
Do not stick metal objects or any other
conductive material into the power cord. Do
not touch the end of the power cord while it is
Keep the packing anti-moisture material or
vinyl packing out of the reach of children. Anti-
moisture material is harmful if swallowed.
If swallowed by mistake, force the patient
to vomit and visit the nearest hospital.
Additionally, vinyl packing can cause
suffocation. Keep it out of the reach of
CAUTION concerning the Power Cord
(Can differ by country):
It is recommended that appliances be
placed upon a dedicated circuit; that is, a
single outlet circuit which powers only that
appliance and has no additional outlets or
branch circuits. Check the specification page
of this owner’s manual to be certain. Do not
connect too many appliances to the same
AC power outlet as this could result in fire or
electric shock. Do not overload wall outlets.
Overloaded wall outlets, loose or damaged
wall outlets, extension cords, frayed power
cords, or damaged or cracked wire insulation
are dangerous. Any of these conditions could
result in electric shock or fire. Periodically
examine the cord of your appliance, and if its
appearance indicates damage or deterioration,
unplug it, discontinue use of the appliance,
and have the cord replaced with an exact
replacement part by an authorized service.
Protect the power cord from physical or
mechanical abuse, such as being twisted,
kinked, pinched, closed in a door, or walked
upon. Pay particular attention to plugs, wall
outlets, and the point where the cord exits
the appliance. Do not move the TV with the
power cord plugged in. Do not use a damaged
or loose power cord. Be sure do grasp the
plug when unplugging the power cord. Do not
pull on the power cord to unplug the TV.
- To reduce the risk of fire or
electrical shock, do not expose this product
to rain, moisture or other liquids. Do not
touch the TV with wet hands. Do not install
this product near flammable objects such as
gasoline or candles, or expose the TV to direct
Do not expose to dripping or splashing and do
not place objects filled with liquids, such as
vases, cups, etc. on or over the apparatus (e.g.
on shelves above the unit).