Open as PDF
Switching the screen size
Even when the screen size is changed, the display may remain the same depending on the input signal.
Displays image so it lls the screen without changing the aspect ratio of the input
Displays image so it lls the entire screen.
Dot by Dot
Displays the dots of the input signals as the corresponding dots on the screen.
• Using this monitor’s screen-size switching to compress or expand the screen for commercial or public viewing in
establishments like cafes or hotels may infringe on the rights of the creators, as protected by Copyright Law, so please be
• When “Enlarge” is set, the screen size is xed to WIDE mode.
• The appearance of the original video may change if you select a screen size with a different aspect ratio than the original
image (e.g. TV broadcast or video input from external equipment).
• When an ordinary non-wide image (4:3) is viewed with the whole screen using the screen-size switching function of this
monitor, the edge of the image may be lost or appear distorted. If you wish to respect the creator’s intentions, set the screen
size to NORMAL.
• When playing commercial software, parts of the image (like subtitles) may be cropped. In this case select the optimal screen
size using the screen-size switching function of this monitor. With some software, there may be noise or distortion at the
edges of the screen. This is due to the characteristics of the software, and is not a malfunction.
• Depending on the original image size, black bands may remain at the edges of the screen.