Open as PDF
Basic and simple instruction on the control keys.
1. Press the
MENU-button to activate the OSD window.
2. Press or to navigate through the functions. Once the desired function is highlighted,
press the MENU-button to activate it. If there is a sub-menu, press
or to navigate through the
3. Press or to change the settings of the selected function. Press AUTO to exit. If you want to
adjust any other function, repeat steps 2-3.
4. OSD Lock Function: To lock the OSD, press and hold the
MENU-button while the monitor is off and then
power button to turn the monitor on. To un-lock the OSD - press and hold the MENU-button
while the monitor is off and then press
power button to turn the monitor on.
1. If the product has only one signal input, the item of "Input Select" is disabled.
2. If the product screen size is 4:3 or input signal resolution is native resolution, the item of "Image Ratio" is
3. One of Clear vision, DCR, Color Boost, and Picture Boost functions is activated; the other three functions are
turned off accordingly.