Open as PDF
Warranty Statement for Europe
LIMITED THREE-YEAR WARRANTY*
For AOC LCD Monitors sold within Europe, AOC International (Europe) B.V. warrants this product to be free from
defects in material and workmanship for a period of Three (3) years after the original date of consumer purchase.
During this period, AOC International (Europe) B.V. will, at its option, either repair the defective product with new or
rebuilt parts, or replace it with a new or rebuilt product at no charge except as *stated below. In the absent of the
proof of purchase, the warranty will start 3 months after the date of manufacturing indicated on the product.
If the product appears to be defective, please contact your local dealer or refer to the service and support section
for the warranty instructions in your country. The freight cost for the warranty is pre-paid
by AOC for the delivery and return. Please ensure you provide a dated proof of purchase along with the product
and deliver to the AOC Certified or Authorized Service Center under the following condition:
• Make sure the LCD Monitor is packed in a proper carton box (AOC prefers the original carton box to
protects your monitor well enough during transport).
• Put the RMA number on the address label
• Put the RMA number on the shipping carton
AOC International (Europe) B.V. will pay the return shipping charges within one of the countries specified within this
warranty statement. AOC International (Europe) B.V. is not responsible for any costs associated with the
transportation of product across international borders. This includes the international border within the European
Union. If the LCD Monitor is not available for collection when the currier attends, you will be charged a collection
* This limited warranty does not cover any losses or damages that occur as a result of:
• Damages during transport due to improper packaging
• Improper installation or maintenance other then in accordance with AOC’s user manual
• Any cause other than ordinary commercial or industrial application
• Adjustment by non-authorized source
• Repair, modification, or installation of options or parts by anyone other than an AOC Certified or
Authorized Service Center
• Improper environments like humidity, water damage and dusts
• Damaged by violence, earthquake and terrorist attacks
• Excessive or inadequate heating or air conditioning or electrical powers failures, surges, or other
This limited warranty does not cover any of the product firmware or hardware that you or any third party have
modified or altered; you bear the sole responsibility and liability for any such modifications or alteration.