Open as PDF
English - 2
• The slots and openings in the cabinet and in the back or bottom are provided for necessary ventilation. To
ensure reliable operation of this apparatus, and to protect it from overheating, these slots and openings
must never be blocked or covered.
‐ Do not place this apparatus in a confined space, such as a bookcase, or built-in cabinet, unless proper
ventilation is provided.
‐ Do not place this apparatus near or over a radiator or heat register, or where it is exposed to direct
‐ Do not place vessels (vases etc.) containing water on this apparatus, as this can result in a fire or
• Do not expose this apparatus to rain or place it near water (near a bathtub, washbowl, kitchen sink, or
laundry tub, in a wet basement, or near a swimming pool etc.). If this apparatus accidentally gets wet,
unplug it and contact an authorized dealer immediately.
• This apparatus uses batteries. In your community, there might be environmental regulations that require
you to dispose of these batteries properly. Please contact your local authorities for disposal or recycling
• Do not overload wall outlets, extension cords or adaptors beyond their capacity, since this can result in fire
or electric shock.
• Power-supply cords should be placed so that they are not likely to be walked on or pinched by items
placed upon or against them. Pay particular attention to cords at the plug end, at wall outlets, and the
point where they exit from the appliance.
• To protect this apparatus from a lightning storm, or when it is left unattended and unused for long
periods of time, unplug it from the wall outlet and disconnect the antenna or cable system. This will
prevent damage to the set due to lightning and power line surges.
• Before connecting the AC power cord to the DC adaptor outlet, make sure the voltage designation of the
DC adaptor corresponds to the local electrical supply.
• Never insert anything metallic into the open parts of this apparatus. Doing so may create a danger of
• To avoid electric shock, never touch the inside of this apparatus. Only a qualified technician should open
This symbol indicates that high voltage is
present inside. It is dangerous to make any
kind of contact with any internal part of this
This symbol indicates that important literature
concerning operation and maintenance has
been included with this product.
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO
NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). THERE ARE NO USER
SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER ALL SERVICING TO
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK DO NOT OPEN
Warning! Important Safety Instructions
(Please read the Safety Instructions before using your TV.)
[UH6203-ZA]BN68-06330D-00ENG.indb 2 2014-05-23 11:27:06