Open as PDF
6. Click SETUP.
7. Click [ ] next to LAN SETUP.
8. Specify the DHCP CLIENT, IP ADDRESS,etc.
If your LAN has a DHCP server and you wish to obtain an
address automatically, change this setting to ON.
To set the address manually, set this to OFF.
If the DHCP CLIENT is set to OFF, specify an IP address.
If the DHCP CLIENT is set to OFF, specify the subnet mask.
If the DHCP CLIENT is set to OFF, specify the default gateway.
If you are not using a default gateway, specify “0.0.0.0”.
9. When the setting is changed, click [Apply].
. Exit Internet Explorer.
. Restore the PC’s IP address jotted in Step 6, “(2)
Specifying the PC’s IP address”.
. Connect the monitor and the PC to the LAN.
Controlling with a PC
■ Basic operation
You use Internet Explorer on a PC on the LAN to control the
1. Launch Internet Explorer on the PC.
In the “Address” box, type “http://” followed by your monitor’s
IP address followed by “/”, then press the Enter key.
3. Enter in “Username” and in “Password”, and click [Login].
Enter the user name and password set in SECURITY.
If you did not make any SECURITY settings, leave the
spaces blank and click on [Login].
4. You can congure settings in each setting screen.
• You cannot operate the monitor while it is warming up.
Controlling the Monitor with a PC (LAN)