Open as PDF
Data Size: B6L (182 mm x 128 mm)
Book Size: B6L (182 mm x 128 mm)
• This unit can only play the following CDs:
• Detailed information and notes about the playable audio
files are stated in an online manual on the following web
• Playable audio file: MP3 (.mp3), WMA (.wma)
• Playable disc media: CD-R/CD-RW/CD-ROM
• Playable disc file format: ISO 9660 Level 1/2, Joliet, Long
• Playable USB device file system: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32
Even when audio files comply with the standards listed
above, playback may be impossible depending on the types
or conditions of media or device.
• Discs that are not round.
• Discs with coloring on the recording surface or discs that
• Recordable/ReWritable discs that have not been
• 8cm CD. Attempting to insert using an adapter may
About USB devices
• This unit can play MP3/WMA/WAV files stored on a USB
mass storage class device.
• You cannot connect a USB device via a USB hub.
• Connecting a cable whose total length is longer than 5m
may result in abnormal playback.
• This unit cannot recognize a USB device whose rating is
other than 5V and exceeds 1A.
About KENWOOD Music Editor Light
and KENWOOD Music Control
• This unit supports the PC application KENWOOD Music
Editor Light and Android™ application KENWOOD Music
• When you play audio files with song data added using
the KENWOOD Music Editor Light or KENWOOD Music
Control, you can search for audio files by Genres, Artists,
Albums, Playlists, and Songs.
• KENWOOD Music Editor Light and KENWOOD Music
Control are available on the following web site:
- iPod touch (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th generation)
- iPod classic
- iPod nano (3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th generation)
- iPhone, iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5
• For the latest compatible list and software versions of
iPhone/iPod, see: www.kenwood.com/cs/ce/ipod
• You cannot operate iPod if “KENWOOD” or “
displayed on iPod.
• Pandora is available only in the U.S., Australia and New
• Because Pandora is a third-party service, the
specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Accordingly, compatibility may be impaired, or some or
all of the services may become unavailable.
• Some functions of Pandora cannot be operated from this
• For issues using the application, please contact Pandora
1 Press the volume knob to enter
2 Turn the volume knob to select
press the knob.
3 Turn the volume knob to make a selection
(see the following table), then press the knob.
3 until the desired item is selected
4 Press and hold to exit.
To return to the previous setting item or hierarchy,
COLOR SELECT VARIABLE SCAN
: Selects your preferred key and display
You can create your own color (when
selected). The color you have created can be
selected when you select
Press and hold the volume knob to enter
the detailed color adjustment.
S / T
to select the color (
) to adjust.
Turn the volume knob to adjust the level
), then press the knob.
Dims the display and button illumination.
Illuminates according to the
: Selects your preferred brightness level
for display and button illumination.
TEXT SCROLL AUTO
Selects whether to scroll the
display information automatically, or scroll only
EN_KDC_X598_KWK0_f.indd 18EN_KDC_X598_KWK0_f.indd 18 8/11/2013 5:11:41 PM8/11/2013 5:11:41 PM