Open as PDF
ENGLISH ESPAÑOL DEUTSCH FRANÇAIS ITALIANO NEDERLANDS
Scan Play (T-SCAN)
Scan Play plays the first 10 seconds or so of each track on a CD in succession.
• Scan Play is canceled automatically after all the tracks on a disc have been scanned.
Pause pauses the currently playing track.
Disc Title Input (TITLE IN)
You can use “TITLE IN” to input up to 48 disc titles for CDs in the Built-in CD player.
(Perform the same operation as (described) on page 25 under “Using Multi-CD Players”.)
• After the title for 48 discs have been entered, data for a new disc will overwrite the oldest one.
• If you connect a Multi-CD player, you can input disc titles for up to 100 discs.
2. Switch the Pause ON/OFF
with the 5/∞ buttons.
1. Press the FUNCTION button and select the Pause mode (PAUSE) in the
3. When you find the desired
track, cancel the Scan Play
with the ∞ button.
If the Function Menu has been can-
celed automatically, select the Scan
mode in the Function Menu again.
2. Switch the Scan Play ON with
the 5 button.
1. Press the FUNCTION button and select the Scan mode (T-SCAN) in the