Open as PDF
ENGLISH ESPAÑOL DEUTSCH FRANÇAIS ITALIANO NEDERLANDS
Loudness Adjustment (LOUD)
The Loudness function compensates for deficiencies in the low and high sound ranges at
low volume. You can select a desired Loudness level.
1. Press the AUDIO button and select the Loudness mode (LOUD) in the Audio
• You can also switch the Loudness function ON/OFF by pressing the LOUD button. However,
you cannot change the level.
Subwoofer Output (SUB.W)
When a Subwoofer is connected, switch Subwoofer output ON. Initially, Subwoofer output
The Subwoofer output phase can be switched between normal, or 0˚ (“NOR”), and reverse,
or 180˚(“REV”). 0˚ is the default phase.
• When the Subwoofer Controller setting is “S/W CTL:EXT”, you cannot switch the Subwoofer
ON/OFF mode. In this case, this setting is not necessary. (Refer to page 40.)
• Select the OFF setting when you do not want the Subwoofer to operate.
3. Change the phase of Subwoofer
output with the 2/3 buttons.
2. Switch the Subwoofer output
ON/OFF with the 5/∞
1. Press the AUDIO button and select the Subwoofer ON/OFF mode
(SUB.W) in the Audio Menu.
3. Select the desired level with
the 2/3 buttons.
LOW += MID += HI
2. Switch the Loudness function
ON/OFF with the 5/∞ but-