Open as PDF
Using Multi-CD Players
ITS (Instant Track Selection)
The ITS function allows you to search for the track you wish to play when a Multi-CD
player is installed. You can use ITS to program automatic playback of up to 24 tracks per
disc from up to 100 discs. (You can store ITS program and Disc Title data for up to 100
discs in memory.)
ITS Programming (ITS)
Programmed tracks are played within the selected repeat play range in the “Repeat Play”
on page 21.
1. Play the track you wish to program.
2. Select the ITS Programming mode (ITS) in the Detailed Setting Menu.
(Refer to page 16.)
• After 100 discs have been programmed, data for a new disc will overwrite the data for the disc that
has not been played back for the longest time.
ITS Play (ITS-P)
ITS Play of tracks is performed within the play range explained in the “Repeat Play” sec-
1. Press the FUNCTION button and select the ITS Play mode (ITS-P) in the
• If no track in the current range is programmed for ITS Play, “ITS EMPTY” is displayed.
2. Switch the ITS Play ON/OFF
with the 5/∞ buttons.
After selecting the desired repeat
play range from those referred to in
“Repeat Play” on page 21, switch
ITS Play ON.
3. Program the desired track
with the 5 button.