Open as PDF
Detaching and Replacing the Front Panel
The front panel of the head unit is detachable to discourage theft.
• Keep the front panel closed while driving.
Detaching the Front Panel
Replacing the Front Panel
• Never use force or grip the display tightly when removing or replacing the front panel.
• Avoid subjecting the front panel to excessive shocks.
• Keep the front panel out of direct sunlight and high temperatures.
If the front panel is not detached within 5 seconds after the ignition is turned off, a warning
tone will sound.
• You can cancel the warning tone function. (Refer to page 38.)
• Replace the front panel by
holding it upright to this
product and clipping it
securely into the mounting
3. Use the protective case pro-
vided to store/carry the
detached front panel.
2. Grip and pull the front
panel gently outward.
Take care not to grip it tightly or
1. Open the front panel.
ENGLISH ESPAÑOL DEUTSCH FRANÇAIS ITALIANO NEDERLANDS