Open as PDF
Equalizer Curve Fine Adjustment
You can adjust the center frequency and the Q factor (curve characteristics) of each cur-
rently selected curve band (EQ-LOW/MID/HIGH). Adjusted equalizer curve settings are
memorized in “CUSTOM”.
1. Press the AUDIO button for 2 seconds to select Equalizer Curve Fine
• If you make adjustments when a curve other than “CUSTOM” is selected, the newly adjusted curve
will replace the previous adjusted curve. Then a new curve with “CUSTOM” appears on the display
while selecting the equalizer curve. (Refer to page 29.)
4. Select the desired Q factor
with the 5/∞ buttons.
2N += 1N += 1W += 2W
3. Select the desired frequency
with the 2/3 buttons.
2. Press the AUDIO button to
select the desired band for