Open as PDF
ENGLISH ESPAÑOL DEUTSCH FRANÇAIS ITALIANO NEDERLANDS
Setting the Rear Speaker Lead and Subwoofer Controller (REAR SP)
This product’s rear speaker leads can be used for full-range speaker (“REAR SP:FUL”) or
Subwoofer (“REAR SP:S/W”) connection. If you switch Rear Speaker Lead setting to the
“REAR SP:S/W”, you can connect a rear speaker lead directly to a Subwoofer without
using an auxiliary amp.
Initially, the unit is set for rear full-range speaker connection (“REAR SP:FUL”).
When rear speaker leads are connected to full range speakers (when “REAR SP:FUL” is
selected), you can connect the RCA Subwoofer output to a Subwoofer. In this case, you
can select whether to use the Subwoofer controller’s (Low Pass Filter, Phase) built-in
“S/W CTL:INT” or the auxiliary “S/W CTL:EXT”.
• Even if you change this setting, there is no output unless you switch the Non Fading Output (refer
to page 33) or Subwoofer Output (refer to page 32) in the Audio Menu ON.
• If you change the Subwoofer Controller, Subwoofer output and Non Fading output in the Audio
Menu return to the factory settings.
• When no Subwoofer is connected to the rear speaker lead, select “REAR SP:FUL”.
• When a Subwoofer is connected to the rear speaker lead, set for Subwoofer “REAR SP:S/W”.
• When the Rear Speaker Lead setting is “REAR SP:S/W”, you cannot change the Subwoofer con-
3. Change the Subwoofer con-
troller with the 2/3 buttons.
2. Change the Rear Speaker Lead
setting with the 5/∞ buttons.
1. Press the FUNCTION button and select the Rear Speaker Lead and
Subwoofer Controller setting mode (REAR SP) in the Initial Setting