Open as PDF
ENGLISH ESPAÑOL DEUTSCH FRANÇAIS ITALIANO NEDERLANDS
Selecting Discs by Disc Title List (TITLE LIST)
Follow the procedures below to play a disc for which you have input the title in a Multi-
CD player or a CD TEXT disc on a CD TEXT compatible Multi-CD player.
1. Press the FUNCTION button and select the Disc Title List mode (TITLE LIST)
in the Function Menu.
Displaying Disc Title
You can display the currently playing Disc Title.
• You can also display the currently playing Disc Title when playing a CD TEXT disc on a CD
TEXT compatible Multi-CD player. (Refer to page 28.)
• If you switch displays when disc titles have not been input, “NO TITLE” is displayed.
• Switch the Disc Title
Display with the DISPLAY
Each press of the DISPLAY button
changes the display in the following
Playback mode (Play Time)
= Disc Title
3. Play the selected disc with the
2. Select the desired disc title
with the 2/3 buttons.
Nothing is displayed for disc whose
titles have not been input.