Open as PDF
Introduction of advanced multi-
CD player operation
1 FUNCTION display
Shows the function status.
Press FUNCTION to display the function
Press FUNCTION repeatedly to switch between
the following functions:
PMODE (repeat play)—T.LIST (disc title list)—
RDM (random play)—SCAN (scan play)—ITS-P
(ITS play)—PAUSE (pause)—COMP (compres-
sion and DBE)
• To return to the playback display, press
• If you do not operate the function within about
30 seconds, the display is automatically
returned to the playback display.
There are three repeat play ranges for the multi-
CD player: MCD (multi-CD player repeat), TRK
(one-track repeat), and DISC (disc repeat).
FUNCTION to select PMODE.
FUNCTION until Repeat appears in the
2 Press 2 or 3to select the repeat range.
Press 2 or 3 until the desired repeat range
appears in the display.
• MCD — Repeat all discs in the multi-CD
• TRK — Repeat just the current track
• DISC — Repeat the current disc
• If you select other discs during repeat play,
the repeat play range changes to MCD (multi-
CD player repeat).
• If you perform track search or fast
forward/reverse during TRK (one-track
repeat), the repeat play range changes to
DISC (disc repeat).