Open as PDF
Information on the software license for this product
The software included in this product is comprised of various software components whose individual copyrights are held by
SHARP or by third parties.
Software developed by SHARP and/or third part
The copyrights for the software components and various relevant documents included with this product that were developed or
written by SHARP are owned by SHARP and are protected by the Copyright Act, international treaties, and other relevant laws.
This product also makes use of freely distributed software and software components whose copyrights are held by third parties.
EC Declaration of Conformity for AN-WUD630 dongle
Hereby, SHARP Electronics (Europe) GmbH declares that the wireless LAN USB adapter (AN-WUD630) is in
compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 1999/5/EC. The declaration of
conformity may be consulted at: http://www.sharp.de/doc/AN-WUD630.pdf
As a part of our policy of continuous improvement, SHARP reserves the right to make design and specification changes for
product improvement without prior notice. The performance specification figures indicated are nominal values of production units.
There may be some deviations from these values in individual units.
Problem Possible Solution
• No power.
• Check if you pressed
on the remote control unit.
If the indicator on the TV lights up red, press
• Is the AC cord disconnected?
• Check if you pressed a on the TV.
• The TV cannot be operated. • External influences such as lightning, static electricity, etc., may cause improper operation. In this
case, operate the TV after first turning off the power, or unplugging the AC cord and re-plugging
it in after one or two minutes.
• Remote control unit does not operate.
• Are batteries inserted with polarity (e, f) aligned?
• Are batteries worn out? (Replace with new batteries.)
• Are you using it under strong or fluorescent lighting?
• Is a fluorescent light illuminating the remote control sensor?
• Picture is cut off. • Is the image position correct?
• Are screen mode adjustments (Picture format) such as picture size made correctly? (Page 31.)
• Strange colour, light colour, or dark
colour, or colour misalignment.
• Adjust the picture tone.
• Is the room too bright? The picture may look dark in a room that is too bright.
• Check the “Picture” settings (Page 21).
• Power is suddenly turned off. • The TV’s internal temperature has increased.
Clean or remove any objects blocking the vent.
• No picture. • Are connections to external equipment correct? (Pages 41, 42 and 43)
• Is the input signal type selected correctly after connection? (Page 14)
• Is the correct input source selected? (Page 31)
• Is the picture adjustment correct? (Pages 21)
• Is the antenna connected properly? (Pages 7 and 14)
• No sound. • Is the volume too low?
• Make sure that headphones are not connected.
• Check if you pressed e on the remote control unit.
• The TV sometimes makes a cracking
• This is not a malfunction. This happens when the cabinet slightly expands and contracts
according to changes in temperature. This does not affect the TV’s performance.
39" 50" 60"
*1 On-Mode (W) (HOME MODE) 45 W 70 W 100
*2 Standby-Mode (W) 0.24 W 0.24 W 0.24 W
*3 Off Mode (W) 0.16 W 0.16 W 0.16 W
*4 Annual Energy Consumption (kWh) 66 kWh 102 kWh 146
5 Energy Efficiency Class A+ A+ A+ A+
*1 Measured according to IEC 62087 Ed. 2.
*2 Measured according to IEC 62301 Ed. 1.
*3 Measured according to IEC 62301 Ed. 1.
*4 Annual energy consumption is calculated on the
basis of the On-Mode (HOME MODE) power
consumption, watching TV 4 hours a day, 365
days a year.