Open as PDF
• Do not place the vinyl storage bag over a person. It may cause
a serious accident or death by suffocation.
• Do not adjust the controls while driving the car. To adjust the
controls, stop the car in a safe location.
• To prevent accidents, store batteries for the remote control out
of the reach of small children. In case a child swallows a
battery, consult a physician immediately.
• Do not disassemble or rebuild this product. Doing so may
cause an accident, fire or electrical shock.
• When it is necessary to replace the fuse, always use a fuse of
the correct rating (number of amperes). Use of fuses with
higher amperage ratings may cause a fire.
• Do not operate the product in a malfunctioning condition, for
instance, when the audio does not play. Doing so may result in
an accident, fire or electrical shock.
• If an abnormal situation occurs, such as foreign matter entering
or liquid splashing on the product, or smoke or a strange odor
emitting from the unit, shut off the product immediately and
consult the dealer from whom you purchased it. Continued
operation may cause an accident, fire or electrical shock.
• Do not install this product in locations where it may obstruct the
driver's view, or where it may endanger passengers in the
vehicle. Otherwise, an accident or injury may result.
• To prevent damaging the vehicle, confirm the locations of
hoses, electrical wiring, and the fuel tank prior to drilling holes
to install this product. Also, take care so that the product does
not interfere, not come in contact with them. Otherwise, a fire
• Do not install this product in locations where it may interfere
with the operation of the steering wheel, shift lever, brake
pedal, etc. Otherwise, an accident or injury may result.
• When installing this product, never use existing nuts or bolts
that secure parts of the fuel tank, or the steering or braking
systems. Otherwise improper steering or braking or a fire may