Open as PDF
• Avoid installing this product in places where it may get wet,
such as near windows, or in places that are moist or dusty.
Presence of liquid, moisture or dust inside this product can
cause short circuiting, resulting in smoke or fire.
• Do not install this product in locations where it cannot be
fastened securely, such as places subject to frequent vibration.
Otherwise, it may become dislodged and cause an accident or
• Do not block this product's vent or heat sink. If either is
blocked, excessive heat build-up may occur and cause a fire.
• If this product is not connected properly, a short circuit, fire or
accident may occur.
• When routing cables, use care so they do not contact sharp
metal parts such as brackets or screw tips. Otherwise, a short
circuit, electric shock, fire or accident may result.
• Do not obstruct the vent on this product. If blocked, excessive
heat build-up may occur and cause a fire.