Open as PDF
RCPDP Double-Precision Floating-Point Reciprocal Approximation
3-198 Instruction Set SPRU733
1) If src2 is SNaN, NaN_out is placed in dst and the INVAL and NAN2 bits
2) If src2 is QNaN, NaN_out is placed in dst and the NAN2 bit is set.
3) If src2 is a signed denormalized number, signed infinity is placed in dst
and the DIV0, INFO, OVER, INEX, and DEN2 bits are set.
4) If src2 is signed 0, signed infinity is placed in dst and the DIV0 and INFO
bits are set.
5) If src2 is signed infinity, signed 0 is placed in dst.
6) If the result underflows, signed 0 is placed in dst and the INEX and
UNDER bits are set. Underflow occurs when 2
t src2 t infinity.
Written dst_l dst_h
Unit in use
If dst is used as the source for the ADDDP, CMPEQDP, CMPLTDP,
CMPGTDP, MPYDP, or SUBDP instruction, the number of delay slots can be
reduced by one, because these instructions read the lower word of the DP
source one cycle before the upper word of the DP source.
Instruction Type 2-cycle DP
Delay Slots 1
See Also RCPSP, RSQRDP
RCPDP .S1 A1:A0,A3:A2
Before instruction 2 cycles after instruction
4010 0000h 0000 0000h A1:A0 4010 0000h 0000 0000h 4.00
A3:A2 xxxx xxxxh xxxx xxxxh A3:A2 3FD0 0000h 0000 0000h 0.25