Open as PDF
RCPSP Single-Precision Floating-Point Reciprocal Approximation
3-200 Instruction Set SPRU733
1) If src2 is SNaN, NaN_out is placed in dst and the INVAL and NAN2 bits
2) If src2 is QNaN, NaN_out is placed in dst and the NAN2 bit is set.
3) If src2 is a signed denormalized number, signed infinity is placed in dst
and the DIV0, INFO, OVER, INEX, and DEN2 bits are set.
4) If src2 is signed 0, signed infinity is placed in dst and the DIV0 and INFO
bits are set.
5) If src2 is signed infinity, signed 0 is placed in dst.
6) If the result underflows, signed 0 is placed in dst and the INEX and
UNDER bits are set. Underflow occurs when 2
t src2 t infinity.
Unit in use
Instruction Type Single-cycle
Delay Slots 0
See Also RCPDP, RSQRSP
RCPSP .S1 A1,A2
Before instruction 1 cycle after instruction
4.0 A1 4080 0000h 4.0
A2 xxxx xxxxh A2 3E80 0000h 0.25